The Scorpion is our latest platform. It carries 2 heavy bikes, it is strong and secure and it folds for easy storage. You will love its heavy duty look!
- Tow Ball Attachment - The patented conical attachment system fits onto all ISO 50mm diameter tow balls. Simple, fast and secure. The system can be locked and secured by a locking knob. This system is one of the few that can pretend to pass the highest safety standards. We added a special handle in order to help you carry and install the product onto the tow ball.
- Wheel Supports - The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even very small children’s bikes. The ratchet straps allow a quick and secure attachment of the wheels. We include for each bike a unique anti-sway strap that will prevent the front wheel from pivoting due to the airflow in the back or the car.
- Locking Clamp - The clamps are big enough to fit most bike frames. Made of reinforced Nylon, the clamps are highly resistant. An integrated pad prevents scratching the bike paint and allow most brakes cables to go through. Each clamp is equipped with a locking knob.
- Tilting - Genuinely easy to tilt, well balanced during the tilting phase,and tilts far enough for gate access.
- Tilting Safety - The tilting handle is equipped with a safety device to prevent the tilting of the carrier while driving.
- Tilting Handle - The tilting handle is built in the license plate support. Just pull on the support to tilt the platform.
- Lights - The Scorpion is supplied with standard 5 function lights and a 13 pin plug. A special steel frame will protect the lights from shocks.
- Adapter - The product is supplied with a 13 to 7 pin adapter. In such case, the fog and reverse lights won’t work.
- License Plate - It is very easy to install the license plate or remove it if you use the Scorpion on different vehicles. Just slide it on and off.
- Size - Size does matter. So the SCORPION has been made foldable in order to gain space for easier storage.
- Ramp - A ramp is available as a separate accessory to help you install heavy bikes onto the carrier.